Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Joy of Giving - Week 10 - Card 10

Another week. Another card.


I did not travel in a rickshaw the whole of last week, but when I do, I will recall the card of Week 9.


This week the card is:

I have been on a roller coaster recently. It has made me question my beliefs, value systems, the sanctity of relationships and even the very purpose of living. 

I have started my gratitude diary and I am not afraid to share it. I will post it in detail soon.

Once again, a short revamp of the Joy of Giving if this is your first visit to the blog/page.

To join the Joy of Giving just follow the cards every week and post your experiences in a public forum - your own blog, note on FaceBook - or leave your story in the comment section of this blog. 

To know how it started click here

To track the Joy of Giving through the past ten weeks, click here

DO spread the message of this unique movement. Encourage your friends to start following the cards and spreading joy... Do remember to tag me in your posts...

1 comment:

Just Someone said...

Wow - I believe this is a very important card - yes - we forget how good we are and our worth - when life takes unexpected turns... it would do well to remind ourselves of what we have in life... and how good we are...