Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Joy of Giving - Card 22, 23 - Week 23

I am late again! No, I don't intend to make a habit of this... Let's just say too many things happened (like the computer crashed and I managed to dig out an old defunct laptop just to post these cards)!!!

Anyhow, since I am lagging behind by one week, I thought I would post two cards this week, and both are fairly simple. They can be executed simultaneously until next Monday when we are ready for the next card.

Here they are: Card 22 and 23 (please forgive the bad resolution. I had to photograph them since I couldn't hook the laptop to my scanner)...



Both the cards are simple and do-able. Incidentally I have been carrying a cloth bag while shopping for a very long time now. Will write about it. I also began emptying my cupboard past weekend and will donate the clothes like I always do.

Meanwhile, if you are new to the Joy of Giving here's what you can do:

Go to the page titled Joy Of Giving where I have posted all the cards selected so far. Those of you who'd like to start this exercise from the beginning, just follow the cards in the order they are posted!

OR

To join the Joy of Giving right away just follow the cards every week as they are posted on the blog.

Please REMEMBER to post your experiences in a public forum - your own blog, note on FaceBook - or leave your story in the comment section of this blog. Do remember to tag me in your posts...

To know how it started click here.

To track the Joy of Giving through the past twenty two weeks, click here

DO spread the message of this unique movement. Encourage your friends to start following the cards and spreading joy...

4 comments:

abhilash.p said...

my response to the 23rd card :)

My response\
use it if you want!!

abhilash.p said...

my response to the 23rd card :)

My response\
use it if you want!!

Rahmath said...

Hello,

Easy cards. I also take a cloth bag normally for shopping but sometimes i forget. I will make a better effort.

As far as the clothes are concerned, I already have cleared some this December. I had decided that every christmas eve, i would donate all the clothes I can't wear to Goonj. I would like to do that. So this week i thought I would do an older card. 'The Gratitude Diary'.

Unknown said...

Will check your response Abhilash!

Soooo looking forward to your Gratitude Diary experience Rahmath... Coincidentally I have been writing one too... Will share it soon :-)