Monday, February 27, 2012

Joy of Giving - Card 24, Week 24

The card this week for the Joy of Giving is a simple "For People You Know" card. By its very definition the person mentioned in the card is NOT someone I know..the sweeper of my building - the lady who cleans the staircase, collects the garbage, though she is someone I have interacted with almost on a daily basis.

I look at this card as the one opportunity I have to appreciate her hard work. I will need to think a little about the gift I shall give her...



Meanwhile, if you are new to the Joy of Giving here's what you can do:
Go to the page titled Joy Of Giving where I have posted all the cards selected so far. Those of you who'd like to start this exercise from the beginning, just follow the cards in the order they are posted!

OR

To join the Joy of Giving right away just follow the cards every week as they are posted on the blog.

Please REMEMBER to post your experiences in a public forum - your own blog, note on FaceBook - or leave your story in the comment section of this blog. Do remember to tag me in your posts...

To know how it started click here.

To track the Joy of Giving through the past twenty three weeks, click here

DO spread the message of this unique movement. Encourage your friends to start following the cards and spreading joy...

No comments: