Thursday, April 5, 2012

Joy of Giving Card 29 Week 29

I am late again! No, I am trying my best not to make it a bad habit but too many things happened... I hate giving excuses so won't offer any my dear Joy of Givers...but will plunge into the card for this week, picked out by my daughter, straight away:

I don't travel much by public transport but when I do, I automatically give my seat away to the elderly (men or women) and mothers with children, even women with too many shopping bags and such. To fulfill this card I will have to travel by bus. Hopefully I will find someone to give my seat away to. Tell me about your experience.


New to the Joy of Giving? Here's what you can do:

Go to the page titled Joy Of Giving where I have posted all the cards selected so far. Those of you who'd like to start this exercise from the beginning, just follow the cards in the order they are posted!

OR

To join the Joy of Giving right away just follow the cards every week as they are posted on the blog.

Please REMEMBER to post your experiences in a public forum - your own blog, note on FaceBook - or leave your story in the comment section of this blog. Do remember to tag me in your posts...

To know how it started 
click here.

To track the Joy of Giving through the past twenty eight weeksclick here

DO spread the message of this unique movement. Encourage your friends to start following the cards and spreading joy...

No comments: